Swedlookoptik AB is owned by opticians who have knowledge and experience in the optics industry for 20 years. We have chosen quality vision care products that gives you vision comfort. Eye glasses are like fashion accessories which gives character and you can see the outside world more clearly. Stylish eyeglasses can make the little extra to your look, or add a feel to your style.
Therefore, we in Swedlook Optic focus on the exclusive brands and products with the latest in spectacles and optical know-how for all people.
Name: Swedlook Optik AB
Adress: Sjöflygvägen 8 18362, TÄBY, SWEDEN.
If you use the website of swedlook.com, certain actions will result in the transfer or personal data to us.
– If you order products at swedlook.com or if you register an account, we will ask you for your name, date of birth, postal code, address, country, email address and telephone number. On certain products we will ask you for your optical prescription.
– If you contact us via e-mail or if you use the contact form on the website, we will store your contact details and we will store notes regarding your question and/or comment. This enables us to look up our correspondence with you at any time.
– If you sign up for our newsletter, we will ask for your name and email address.
Swedlook.com stores and processes your data with the following objectives:
– Sending products and services that you buy from us
– Processing payments
– Sending information on the products and services you bought from us
– Making special offers available on swedlook.com
– Gathering information on the fans of swedlook.com and the products and services they buy
– Composing a personal newsletter adapted to your personal preferences and interests, taking into account your previous orders and purchases
– Compiling a correspondence record
We store and transfer your personal data securely. Your data is not accessible to any unauthorised parties. Swedlook.com strives to secure your data with the most recent security techniques and encryption methods.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
The information entered in our online contact forms is only used to communicate with the customer.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Swedlookoptik AB doesn´t share any customer data with third party.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.